About Me

Hi!

My name is Gabriela Silva, I'm 22 years old and I'm a ISC student.

What do I expect from the Programming Languages course? 
This course seems to be quite challenging and different from other classes I've taken. I'm excited to learn new and different things, it's the first time I work with Clojure, so I hope to learn a lot about this language and also about the different programming techniques that we will study throughout this course. 

About me! - Hobbies and personal interests
I spend a lot of time listening to music, I just can not live without it. One of my favorite hobbies is reading, so I'm happy because we are going to read a good novel in the course. I also love baking, whenever I have the opportunity, I do it. And of course, I love watching movies and TV series.

Things I recently enjoyed 
Books:  
  • A very good compilation of short stories written by Edgar Allan Poe.
  • My true love gave to me: a book of Christmas stories.
Music: 
  • The Smiths: I really love the music of the 80s.
Movies: 
  • Mother!: It is a complex film, smart and full of symbolism.
  •  The Greatest Showman.
TV programs:
  • Gravity Falls: it's smart and very funny.
  • Dark: it makes you think a lot!
  • The last season of Black Mirror.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language as the Ultimate Weapon

The Roots of Lisp

Revenge of the Nerds